- Conference Information
- Scientific Information
- Registration and Accommodation
- Visiting Singapore
- Sponsorship and Exhibition
APASL Liver Week 2013 is organised by the Gastroenterological Society of Singapore, in collaboration with Asian Pacific Association for the Study of the Liver, Agency for Science, Technology, and Research Singapore (A*Star Singapore) and Ministry of Health Singapore.
The Gastroenterological Society of Singapore was formed in the mid 1980s. The objectives of the society are:
1. To advance the knowledge and practices of gastroenterology in Singapore
2. To promote research in gastroenterology in Singapore hospitals
3. To promote regional and international cooperation in gastroenterology
4. To organise meetings, seminars, conventions and publish materials to educate doctors, nurses and the public in the field of gastroenteroloy
To date, the society has held annual scientific meetings, organised National Endoscopy Workshops, and published newsletters containing hundreds of relevant articles. It has also incorporated nurses to be part of the society.